4Nights & 5Days
Day 1 : Srinagar
Arrival on Srinagar Airport, you will be met our representative and check in hotel And then Visit Local Sight seen including Nishad Garden , Shalimar Garden , Chasmeshaai , Shakaracahrya temple , and , Overnight stay at Houseboat .
Day 2 : Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast full day Excursion to Gulmarg (8700 ft i.e. 2652 mts),known as ‘Meadow of flowers .Discovered by the Kashmiri romantic poet in the 16thcentury who was inspired with its grassy slopes covered with wild flowers. It is one of the India’s premier Hill resorts. Gulmarg today is not merely a mountain resort of exceptional beauty – It also turns into India’s premier Ski resort in winter. The Gondola Cable Car offers rides to the upland meadows of Kongdori and beyond to the top of Apharwatrange to a height of 14000 ft for viewing the Himalayan Peaks in summer and for downhill skiing in winter .Overnight stay at the Hotel Srinagar.
Day 3 : Srinagar ‐ Pahalgam ‐ Srinagar
After breakfast departure to Pahalgam reach Enjoy your leisure time with the scenic beauty of Leader Lake and Snow cover mountains n Peaks and Betaab Valley . Overnight stay at hotel Srinagar.
Day 4 : Srinagar ‐ Sonmarg ‐ Srinagar
After breakfast full day Excursion to Sonmarg (2740 mts) also known as ‘The Meadow of Gold’ or “The Gateway of Ladakh’ Sonmarg is 84 Kms from Srinagar and is surrounded by colorful mountains and thick Pine forests. Thajiwas Glacier is 3kms in the south of Sonmarg. Slopes and Meadowsare sparkled with the loveliest of alpine flowers, while the rich forests of fir, sycamore and birch at their lush greenbeauty to the scene. Along with the Pahalgam, Sonmarg is an excellent takeoff point for treks into the mountains and in itself is an ideal camping ground where glaciers pour down from the Himalayas. Sonmarg is also the entrypoint for the famous Amaranth Cave , a holy site for Hindus via Baltal Valley. Back at Srinagar, Overnight stay at the Hotel Srinagar.
Day 5 : Srinagar Airport
After breakfast check out for departure for Airport for onward destination with sweet holiday memories.
Inclusions and Exclusions
Items that are covered in the cost of the tour
- Well-appointed Accommodation in above mentioned hotels.
- 3N Hotels.
- 1N Dal Lake Houseboat Shikara Ride 1hrs.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at the hotels mentioned above.
- A/c Vehicle for all transfer & Sightseeing at all the places.
- All entry permits, entry tickets as per Itinerary, forest area permits.
- All Kind of transport and Luxury Taxes.
What is not covered by this tour?
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare.
- Tour guide services at any sightseeing place.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like flight delays, cancellation of Ferry operation, bad weather, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
- GST NOT INCLUDED